The fight starts before the armor, before you pick up your stick, and before you step onto the field. It begins with an individual that is devoted to himself and understands the gravity of taking up arms against his fellow man.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

On 1:41 PM by Unknown in     No comments
       You never appreciate how uncomfortable a piece of armor is until you finally wear one that was made to fit properly.  In my case, arm armor.  I can't boast to having large well muscled arms with elbows that fit neatly into cops.  In fact it has been a nightmare trying to find/build anything that as small enough to stay in place and protect me properly without looking like a ten year old in their parents fighting equipment.

        So a few moths ago I went to a local armorer and had him take measurements of my elbows with the padding on.  What I received was a pair of perfectly fitted elbow cops, made of stainless steel, that wear like a dream.  I honestly would recommend doing this if you can.  Strapping a piece of gear into place and having it feel completely natural, leaves you free to focus on fighting and not on the frustration of being uncomfortable.  Plus they match my greeves....


 
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment