The fight starts before the armor, before you pick up your stick, and before you step onto the field. It begins with an individual that is devoted to himself and understands the gravity of taking up arms against his fellow man.

Monday, February 1, 2010

On 12:13 PM by Unknown     No comments
Returned home this weekend from my kingdoms premiere fighting event consisting of eight erics, each with twenty fighters, formatted round robin. A couple of things made themselves quite clear. There is a difference between power needed in shots at practice and in tournaments, endurance becomes a huge factor in later rounds, I would rather pass out that drop out of a tourney because I'm tired, and I need more follow through on my shots. Good times, back to the grindstone I go.

0 comments :

Post a Comment