The fight starts before the armor, before you pick up your stick, and before you step onto the field. It begins with an individual that is devoted to himself and understands the gravity of taking up arms against his fellow man.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On 3:51 PM by Unknown     No comments
I've hit the point in my training where my focus needs to switch from casual interest to serious dedication. I've been upping my personal fitness with cardio and weightlifting and changed to a more protein rich diet. The theory I discuss with my knight keeps me on track, helping to analyze mental and physical issues. My gear slows me down so I must be faster, my size is smaller so I must strike precisely and with good force, I will not die. When I fight, I fight to survive, I will not go down.

0 comments :

Post a Comment