The fight starts before the armor, before you pick up your stick, and before you step onto the field. It begins with an individual that is devoted to himself and understands the gravity of taking up arms against his fellow man.

Friday, December 10, 2010

On 10:28 AM by Unknown in     No comments
With the completion of my fall academic term, and gradual recovery of mental fortitude after finals, it's time to dust off my helmet and step back out onto the field.  As glorious as my return is in my own head, queue cheers and banners waving in the air as I defeat one knight after the other, the reality will be much more like this.

Anyhow last night at practice a few of us discussed custom shield bosses available in Germany.  They are not accepting orders again until the end of January, to prevent large backups, but this gives me ample time to create a wish list.  enjoy!
http://www.rudis-kuenstlerwerkstatt.de/gallerie-helm-engl.htm

0 comments :

Post a Comment