The fight starts before the armor, before you pick up your stick, and before you step onto the field. It begins with an individual that is devoted to himself and understands the gravity of taking up arms against his fellow man.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

On 3:22 PM by Unknown in     No comments







As promised!  The patterning for me was the most difficult part of making this piece of armor.  Having failed several times, due to lack of/vague instructions found on the internet, it finally occurred to me that my approach was all wrong. I just asked a friend on mine with a fashion degree, and he had an extra one laying around. Total cheat I know, but after 5 failed attempts to pattern out my own belt I felt I was due for a bit of help.The biggest problem was thinking it needed to sit lower on the hips like a pair of hip hugger jeans.  Nope!
Arming point: Front, leg.
Designer C-belt

 
High on the hips under belly button

0 comments :

Post a Comment