The fight starts before the armor, before you pick up your stick, and before you step onto the field. It begins with an individual that is devoted to himself and understands the gravity of taking up arms against his fellow man.

Friday, March 20, 2009

On 2:31 PM by Unknown     No comments
The combination of footwork, shield work, and sword work. Last nights practice I was able to slowly combine these aspects into a more manageable style and grace. However a continual press on my opponent is something I desperately need to improve upon. It is partially development toward a mindset to change the fight to my advantage through attacking and over coming the desire to disengage early, allowing my opponent to reset and close any advantages gained. I need more helmet time.

0 comments :

Post a Comment