The fight starts before the armor, before you pick up your stick, and before you step onto the field. It begins with an individual that is devoted to himself and understands the gravity of taking up arms against his fellow man.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

On 11:35 AM by Unknown     No comments
Thursday's practice was both helpful and humbling. I was having a hard time with my footwork and it left me frustrated again. So a few foot work and slow work drills later I fought a bit, still without much success but thus is the price of sparring with crown caliber fighters. Was in poor spirits.

Come the end of practice was a bear pit. I managed to survive my opponent by dancing in and out of their range and attempting to find an opening. success! Around again and matched up with the same opponent to whom I again fought for a while and then managed to kill a second time. Unfortunetly since I was tired, my second fight was terrible and a bit full of BS but despite the beating I was satisfied with my fights.

0 comments :

Post a Comment